Southwest Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation has one (1) position available in the Atoka District for Apprentice/Journeyman Lineman.
- Journeyman Lineman, must have completed a recognized apprentice program such as SELCAT or TVPPA.
- Must have knowledge and experience regarding distribution and line work and electrical equipment and apparatus generally required.
- Transmission experience helpful, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Knowledge of Rural Utility Service construction helpful.
- Apprentice Lineman, applicants must be able to pass the NJATC Apprentice Aptitude Test, if they have not already completed a significant amount of another equivalent apprenticeship program.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a current health card.
- Must reside within 30 minutes driving time of Atoka office or be willing to relocate.
- Required to perform standby duty outside of normal business hours. Subject to irregular hours during emergencies.
Benefits include health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Applications may be submitted at any STEMC office or downloaded from our website at http://www.stemc.com and e-mailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
An equal opportunity employer male, female, disabled.
Post expires at 2:25pm on Monday April 5th, 2021